Deshaun Watson Sued Again, 2nd Masseuse Accuses NFL Star Of Sexual Misconduct - SolidRumor.com

Deshaun Watson Sued Again, 2nd Masseuse Accuses NFL Star Of Sexual Misconduct

 Deshaun Watson Sued Again, 2nd Masseuse Accuses NFL Star Of Sexual Misconduct

Exclusive Details

3:57 PM PT — Another woman masseuse is claiming Watson aggressively pursued sexual acts from her during a massage … this according to a second lawsuit levied against the NFL star.

The 2nd woman — identified only as Jane Doe to protect her identity — spelled out the allegations against the 25-year-old in the suit … and the claims are very similar to the first accuser.

In the docs, filed on Wednesday and obtained by TMZ Sports, the woman — a professional masseuse who operates her massage business out of Atlanta, Ga. — says Watson reached out to her over Instagram on Aug. 14, 2020 to set up a private session.

The woman says Watson agreed to fly her out to Houston for a massage on Aug. 28 at Watson’s suite at The Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa.

Once there, though … the woman says Watson “immediately got completely nude and got on the massage table with his penis completely exposed” — something she says she was very uncomfortable with.

The woman says in her suit that she “firmly told Watson that he needed to use a towel to cover himself” … but she claims the quarterback declined, explaining he “gets hot easily.”

She says she continued with the massage … but “started to think something was off.”

In the suit, the woman says Watson then kept directing her to his anus and genitals — getting more and more “aggressive” with his massage demands.

At one point, the woman claims Watson “moved in her direction, causing [Jane Doe’s] hand to touch Watson’s genitals.”

Shortly after, the woman says she stopped the massage and tried to leave … but claims a completely naked Watson grabbed her by her hand, started to rub her arm, and told her, “it is okay, it is okay.”

The woman eventually left … and said Watson only paid for half of what she was owed.

The woman says Watson reached out “some months later” … saying he was in town in Atlanta and wanted to see if she was available.

The woman claims she did not respond.

In the suit, the woman says she’s suffered mental anguish over the incident … and is seeking unspecified damages.

2:01 PM PT — Another bombshell in the Deshaun Watson sexual assault saga … three more women are filing similar lawsuits against the NFL star, according to attorney Tony Buzbee.

Buzbee — who represents the 1st accuser — says his law firm is filing the second of four cases against Watson on Wednesday.

Buzbee says all of the women claim they were assaulted by Watson — but he is not revealing the specific details of their lawsuits yet.

There’s more … Buzbee says he’s received several death threats since he went public with the first lawsuit against the Texans superstar — adding, “multiple people have harassed my children.”

We’ll stay on top of the lawsuits as they’re filed. We’ve reached out Watson’s rep regarding the new accuser’s but so far, no word back.

8:23 AM PT3/17 TMZ Sports has obtained the lawsuit filed by a woman using the pseudonym “Jane Doe” to protect her identity.

In her lawsuit, the woman — who says she’s a licensed massage therapist who works out of her home — claims she was first contacted by Watson on Instagram in March 2020 seeking a massage.

From the moment he arrived at her home, the woman claims Watson made it clear he was looking for a sexual encounter … and when the time came for his massage, he stripped naked on the massage table with only a small towel covering his groin.

The woman claims Watson had brought the small towel himself.

During the massage, the woman claims Watson kept directing her toward his genitals — and said he wanted the focus of the massage to be on his “groin area.”

At one point, the woman claims a fully-erect Watson exposed his penis and “purposely touched [Jane Doe’s] hand with the tip.”

The woman claims she was “shocked and mortified” and promptly ended the massage and began to cry.

That’s when she claims Watson made a veiled threat — “I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine.”

The woman claims Watson apologized via text message but she didn’t respond.

The masseuse claims she’s suffered “mental anguish” as a result of the incident — as well as panic attacks, depression and anxiety.

She’s seeking unspecified damages.

DeShaun Watson has been sued by a female masseuse who claims she was sexually assaulted by the NFL superstar during a session gone bad — but Watson is denying the allegations, claiming he’s the victim of a shakedown.

The woman filed her lawsuit Tuesday. Her attorney, Tony Buzbee, told FOX 26 in Houston that Watson was getting a massage from the accuser when the QB “went too far.”

In an effort to try and get ahead of the story, Watson issued a strong denial late Tuesday evening.

“As a result of a social media post by a publicity-seeking plaintiff’s lawyer I recently became aware of a lawsuit that has apparently been filed against me,” Watson said.

“I have not yet seen the complaint but I know this: I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect.”

He continued, “The plaintiff’s lawyer claims that this isn’t about money, but before filing suit he made a baseless six-figure settlement demand, which I quickly rejected.”

“Unlike him, this isn’t about money for me — it’s about clearing my name, and I look forward to doing that.”

We’re working on hunting down the lawsuit and contacting the lawyer behind it.

The timing couldn’t be worse for Watson who’s currently trying to force his way out of Houston so he can continue his career with another NFL team.

The Houston Texans issued a statement Wednesday morning saying, “We became aware of a civil lawsuit involving Deshaun Watson through a social media post last night. This is the first time we heard of the matter, and we hope to learn more soon.”

“We take accusations of this nature that involve anyone within the Houston Texans organization seriously. We will await further information before making any additional statements on this incident.”

Originally Published — 3/16 8:58 PM PT